Alan Todd has formed Cambridge Business Advisors Limited to give expert, affordable advice to small and medium business owners. Alan can draw on his successful, experience in Business Finance, 25 years with Barclays Bank and 10 years as a Finance Director.
The areas of expertise which Alan will focus on with business are:-
- Budgeting and financial forecasting
- Monitoring of actual performance against budgets
- Monitoring of cash flow forecasting
- Negotiating with financial providers on behalf of the business
The benefits that Alan has brought to businesses are:-
- As an experienced FD and ex banker advising on the financial strategy of the business and objective setting, short, medium and long term.
- Information on business performance available.
- Advising on corrective action that has been taken in a timely manner as variances to budget will be spotted quickly.
- Allows the business owner/Directors to concentrate on business development knowing that this has sound financial planning behind it.
- Business are able to predict its cash flow position.
- Ensuring good value for money from all professional services used by the business
- Bankers/funders have had confidence in the Business knowing that a Professional is looking at the financial position regularly.
- Ensuring that debtor book is under control.
- Proactive advice on the business
- Advice on best value funding options.
- Information has enabled the Business owner/Directors to manage risks in the business better.
- takes away the pain of the part of the business that a large proportion of business owners do not fully understand
‘Alan has helped us to completely transform the business. He is very quick, gets right to the heart of a problem very quickly and helps to implement the solutions. Business has been completely restructured and all our accounting processes are now functional and visible. Highly recommend.’
Vincent Glue, Director, Chordal Green Ltd
Alan has also been accepted as an accredited advisor with the Initiatives in Business Group www.ibd-uk.com, and within the organisation as well as his own expertise he can call on the experiences of over 200 other experts within the Group. This practical experience is supplemented with the qualification of Executive Diploma from the Chartered Management Institute and is a Chartered Manager and a Fellow of Chartered Management Institute.
Alan has drawn on his experience to assist businesses to move to the next level on their development and will provide easy to understand, no nonsense advice. He will then be able to work alongside your staff with the hands-on implementation all this quality advice and support can be provided at an affordable cost to the small and medium business.
The specialist advice which Alan can provide are in the areas of:-
- Financial Planning
- Business Reviews
- Business Planning
- Strategic Planning
- Operational Planning
- Project Management
- Change Management
- Start-up Business Planning
- Marketing and Sales Planning
Alan is registered with the Manufacturing Advisory Service (MAS) as a consultant and has successfully delivered grant funded projects. Full details of grant aided funding available at www.mymas.org
To find out how Alan can assist your Company to achieve its vision, please give Alan a call on 01638 742 093 or Email Email us for your free full business review. The report will be yours to use, you have nothing to lose!
‘We have been using the services of Cambridge Business Advisors for a number of months now. Over this time Alan has provided us a clear analysis of our Company, his advice and on-going support.
By employing his services we now have a detailed budget and cash flow plan which are helping us to keep in line and on-target for our business goals.
We will happily continue to use the services of Cambridge Business Advisors and will recommend them to friends, family and colleagues alike’ Lisa Wight, MD The Chimney Corner.